COMMERCIAL DRIVER'S LICENSE INFORMATION STEPS:
1. Go to your local license office and pass the written test.
2. At your local office, obtain a hard-copy permit.
3. Call us and give us the following information:
~ Name as on driver's license.
~ Address and phone number.
~ Birth date
~ Permit number and license number.
4. To go through our program, you must first know how to drive a truck and trailer. We will review the test they will give you at the Highway Patrol office and go over everything you need to succeed.
5. We call the state office and make your appointment. Allow 7.5 hours for the entire program.
Toll Free: 1-800-776-2970
4735 S. Limit Ave., (Hiway 65)
Sedalia, MO 65301
Mailing address: PO Box 349,
Sedalia, MO 65302-0349