STEPS TO WEAVERS AFFORDABLE TWO-DAY CDL TRAINING:
1. Go to your local license office and pass the written test.
2. At your local office, obtain a hard-copy permit.
3. There is a two week waiting period to be able to get an appointment after you have your permit. During that period of time, you need to go to tpr.fmcsa.dot.gov or our affiliate https://onlinecdlcourse.com/weavers-llc/ to find an Entry Level Driver Training (ELDT) course. You have to complete this course online and obtain a certificate before we can give you an appointment.
4. Call us and give us the following information:
~ Name as on driver's license.
~ Address and phone number.
~ Birth date
~ Permit number and license number.
~ AND DATE OF ISSUE OF THE PERMIT.
5. To go through our program, you must first know how to drive a truck and trailer. We will review the test they will give you at the Highway Patrol office and go over everything you need to succeed.
6. We call the state office and make your appointment. Allow 2 days for the entire program.
Toll Free: 1-800-776-2970
4735 S. Limit Ave., (Hiway 65)
Sedalia, MO 65301
Mailing address: PO Box 349,
Sedalia, MO 65302-0349